A Letter To A Friend

 "This letter was a full dedication and appreciation for my pen pal from Philippines, and for myself. For a hope and friendship!"


I know how that feel, 4 years ago I have to submit my resignation from my childhood dream university that extremely difficult to enter but i made it, or they will charge a drop out of me, so I pick the first one and still went to the government university even tho Im dying from inside. Every now and then, they will call it a good decision because i don't have to mourn the feeling that i left before and still continue the study and pick a management major, a major that i really good at. I went on a thesis defense 2 month ago and on line to graduation, but i really went to far when i should have to treat and heal myself, I've done crazy things so far and i regret it, i know that i have decision to take a gap year but i don't, Im afraid that we were living in a continent where education are far more important than what we are suffering rn.

It is nice to have someone that would listen to you, care enough when we are unable to decide and speak a terrible truth than a sweetest lie, someone that can understand and stand right next to us when we surrender to the feeling and move on and also motivated your step to move on, surround yourself with your loved ones. Rock are solid, water aren't, but when tear drop in the top of rock for the constant time, eventually will rip the rock as well, i wasn't stick, I was vulnerable and i can get lured easily because Im a lonesome back then, I can cry just by looking a friend that can talk and laugh each other when they ride a motorcycle together, I was in behind them btw 🥲 jealousy, greedy and unfaithful developed more rapidly when I don't have someone to talked to 😔

Sincerely,

Yhanda San Thano Montaz

P.s. you see, good friendship and surrounded by the loved one are difficult to find, don't lose quality for just a quantity, because self-condemnation are quite expensive price to pay 

Comments

Popular Posts